Soleo Health strives to provide comprehensive benefits for employees, such as competitive pay, great insurance coverage, career mentoring, and many other great perks. You will receive benefits when you work for Soleo Health
- Insurance, Health & Wellness – Health Insurance. Vision Insurance. Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Life Insurance. Supplemental Life Insurance. Disability Insurance. Occupation Accident Insurance. Mental Health Care. Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Financial and Retirement: 401K Plan Performance Bonus, Charitable Gift Matching and 401K Plan
- Family and Parenting: Dependent care, Flexible or Reduced Hours, Military Leave, Family Medicine Leave, Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation and Time Off: Vacation & Paid time Off, Paid Holidays, Bereavement leave;
- Perks & Discounts – Free Lunch or Snacks; Employee Assistance Program; Company Social Events; Legal Assistance.
- Professional support: Job training, professional development and apprenticeship program
Soleo Health, a national provider of complex specialty pharmacies and infusion services, is a pioneer in this area. Services can be provided at home or at other locations. The interdisciplinary team at Soleo Health, made up of registered nurses and clinical pharmacists, uses a consistent patient management approach that results in measurable clinical and economic value and improves patients’ experiences.
- National footprint of 20 branch pharmacies licensed in 50 states
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission
- Policies and procedures based on evidence
- Access to more than 250 million managed care lives (national, regional and local health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, etc.
- Through its proprietary clinical outcomes program SoleMetrics, data-driven quality outcomes are possible
- Innovative solutions for hospitals and health systems, doctors, payers, accountable care organisations (ACOs), and manufacturers
- Respect for compliance and ethics
All Soleo Health Professionals Are Welcome!
Soleo Health, a national provider of infusion services at home and on-site, is an innovative national provider. Our team is dedicated to improving patient experience and health through comprehensive therapy management programs. We are active in the healthcare sector and passionate about our jobs. We are looking for people who share our passion for service and success.
We are looking for dedicated salespeople, pharmacy staff, nurses and administrative staff to join our team. Our benefits package is extensive and our salary is competitive, depending on experience. Apply for employment to be considered for a position in a regional or national pharmacy.